Sunday, May 30, 2004

Day 5 + 6 : Dead tired

Current weight: 43 kg

I had juz gotten back from a short trip to my aunt's house in Kampung Parit Sulong near Muar in Malaysia. The 6th child got married today and my meals were not that regular nor healthy today. I didn't update yesterday cos I was very tired. Teaching and packing up stuffs for tomorrow's trip.

Yesterday:

Breakfast
- 2 half boiled eggs
- 1 cup of milo
- 2 slices of bread

Lunch
- half a plate of rice
- vege + 1/4 of scrambled egg

Breaktime
- half a slice of pizza

Dinner
- 2 white fish pieces + coleslaw + waffle fries at LJS

Supper
- a plate of rice
- vege + 1/4 of scrambled egg + asampedas ikan

And today:

Breakfast
- 1 butter roll
- a slice of toasted bread wif kaya

Lunch
- A plate of briyani rice with 2 pieces of chicken

Dinner
- mee maggi tomyam

Gonna eat my dunkin donuts later for supper. mueheheeee...

Btw, shall be MIA till Wednesday. Will be filling my stomach with food from Port Dickson. yippeeeeeeeeeee~

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2004 at 12:48 PM, Blogger Tuty Fruitty said...

nor, amaciam? dah naik berat badannya? aku kurus skit.. anyway i havent got an answer for the herbalife nya product ah.. will try to get it soon. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home